Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how do I get a patent good an inspiration you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Here are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of providers not looking to add alot more.
2. Urge for inventhelp wiki food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part to make yourself as marketable as it can.